The Mishneh Torah is the most comprehensive corpus of halakha in Jewish literature. Written by the Rambam in the 12th century, it offers advanced and novice learners alike a straightforward guide to Jewish law.
The Koren Mishne Torah is the newest edition of the Mishne Torah today. It features a clear, contemporary layout that clarifies the text, the brilliant commentary of the prolific Rabbi Adin Even-Israel Steinsaltz, along with a variety of rich visual aids and educational tools to help learners read and understand the Rambam's text more clearly. Educational tools include:
• Introductions to every chapter and halakha in each volume.
• Explanations of terms, concepts, halakhot and their underlying principles.
• Summary of halakhic rulings with source citations (incl. Shulhan Arukh and responsa).
• Restoration of authentic chapter divisions (commonly-used divisions have been retained).
• Charts and diagrams to illustrate complex concepts.